Sonntag, 20. März 2011

Oh... I really forgot!

Hi there again!

Today it suddenly came to my mind that I still owe you some pics of my handmade Christmas presents. I know... it's almost Easter, but I had to wait until everyone got his presents. Otherwise I would have spoiled it. And to be honest, there's still one christmas present left in my house and will be handed out this month - hopefully :-) But I think I can take the risk to reveal it...

Last Christmas I wanted to make everything by myself, so I rubber-stamped some tea towels, made some mexican tortilla wrap seasoning (with paprika, chili, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, cilantro, salt and pepper) and some bathtub-teas. Therefore I made some little tea bags and filled it with rosemary - which has an analeptic effect, peppermint - to use if you have a cold for example, lavender and hop - because of its calming properties and calendula - which has curative effects.
This were really small little giveaways this year, but at least I took some time to make them by myself and to wrap it with love.

Here are the pictures:









And now I can declare Christmas to be over - finally ;-)
Next post will be a baby craft post again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen