Samstag, 2. Oktober 2010

Creativ Saturday afternoon

Hey again!

Today's post has nothing to do with pregnancy... ;-)

As I wrote earlier I got in an atumn mood and that's why I made a new wreath for our front door today. In march, I think, I made a spring wreath with tulips and other nice flowers and since then it adorned our entry... but it doesn't fit any more with all the coloured leaves and the windy weather outside.

So, here's my new wreath! What do you think?






At first I wanted to decorate it with felted coloured leaves and fruits, but then I found these seeds and leaves in a box in my attic and there was the inner wreath with the pears, too. So I decided to make the big twiggy wreath and decorate it. I kind of like it... and it goes well with the antique front door.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen